Handyman Odd Jobs in Kingston Upon Thames Done Right
We’ve all been there before – as a leaking bathroom tap is soon joined by a broken light switch and a shattered mirror, we feel as if the whole place is starting to fall apart. The handyman in Kingston upon Thames is armed with an extensive arsenal of tools and spare parts to fix whatever needs fixing in a quick and satisfying fashion. Our wide range of services is suitable for households and a variety of commercial properties, such as office buildings, banks, or hotels.
No matter how much you try to keep your property intact, something will break sooner or later. But that’s okay, because we cover a wide range of odd jobs in Kingston upon Thames, such as:
- Wall mounting: Includes picture and mirror hanging, mounting of cabinets and shelves, blind fitting and mounting of TVs to brick, concrete, and other wall types;
- Basic electrical work: The pros can change light bulbs, fix defunct light switches, perform appliance installation (ovens, cookers, dishwashers), and much more;
- Basic plumbing: Unclogging sinks and bathtubs, fixing faucets, replacing traps, and bleeding radiators are just a fraction of the things that the seasoned handymen can do;
- Indoor Furniture Assembly: A must have service that will ease your frustration from complex manuals and will deliver top-notch results.
- Miscellaneous tasks: Benefit from general repair and maintenance services, such as door hanging, hinge greasing, loft ladders installation, or touch up painting.
Why Choose Handyman from First Rate Building
Each professional has been doing their thing for over a decade and knows how to deliver quality results without disturbing your routine in the slightest. The handymen also have all tools ready to go and can, upon your request, bring a variety of extra materials for your project at an extra cost. All our work is guaranteed and we always follow all safety regulations by the book.
It takes a single call or email to book any of our services. Too busy as of late? Don’t worry as we are available 24/7 and offer workday, weekend, bank holiday, and even after hours bookings.
Please note: All our services are hourly-based and your session should last for at least an hour.
What we offer?
- Fully Equipped Professionals - we provide friendly tradesmen that have all the tools necessary to handle your occasional repairs.
- Full Insurance Guarantee - you are comprehensively insured with a public liability insurance for up to £5 million.
- First Rate Handyman in Kingston Upon Thames - no need to look any further as the handyman team covers your local KT2 area.
- Hassle-free Booking - one simple online form to request your service.
- One Stop Shop For All Your Needs - our services range from painting and decorating to all sorts of carpentry or even tile grouting - no matter how easy or complex the job is we’ve got you covered.