Your Expert Home Refurbishment in Kingston upon Thames
If you’ve ever planned on doing any refurbishment job around the house, then you know how hard it is to find the right people for the job. First Rate Building is an experienced provider of a wide range of home renovation and office refurbishment services that are all built from the ground up to work in line with your individual needs and budget. At the same time the builders are skilled, polite, and will work with passion to shape your property in a way that matches your vision.
Property Refurbishment Services From Builders in Kingston
We understand that not every owner wants a total overhaul of their property. That is why we have included a healthy variety of building services in KT2. They range from wallpapering to kitchen or bathroom redesign. And here is the full list of the jobs we can help you out with:
- Handyman services (contains picture hanging, TV wall mounting, cable tidying & more);
- Painting & decorating (includes plastering, skimming, painting of various surfaces); Flooring services (tiling, as well as wood floor restoration and installation services);
- Plastering and wall boarding (offers interior and exterior plastering and skimming of walls and ceilings);
- Carpentry services ( includes furniture installation and repair, floor repair and sanding as well as door and windows repair);
- Electrical services (includes replacing transformers or electrical fittings, repairing light switches, electrical faults finding, hardwiring electric appliances, etc.);
- Plumbing services (offers fixing leaks, unblocking drains, faulty showers and toilet repairs as well as sinks and basins fitting and replacement)
- Bathroom & kitchen fitting (contains remedy works on walls, wallboard replacement, crafting of custom-made furniture, and more).
- Tiling services (includes tiling, application of new grout, replacement and complete removal of worn out grout, sealing and re-sealing)
Skilled Handyman Services Near You
We see each modification of your property as a significant undertaking that should not be taken lightly. For this reason, your project will always be monitored by a skilled quality control supervisor. Furthermore he will ensure that everything is done by the book. On the other hand, the builders in Kingston upon Thames will bring all tools necessary to perform your office or home refurbishment from start to finish. And that's not all - they can even deliver all the materials for you at an extra cost. We also work in tandem with your working schedule by providing our services for any workday or weekend (bank holidays included). Keep in mind that after hour appointments are also available upon request.
Make the Most of Your Home or Office Today!
To request a quote about your chosen project, make sure to call us or send an email. In case you’ve chosen the second option, please provide us with as much information as possible. We will then dispatch a surveyor to confirm your information on site and send the information to our estimators, who will then give you a detailed breakdown of all job costs.
Have You Checked Kingston upon Thames’ Building Regulations?
In some instances, you may need to consult the Health and Safety Executive when planning on doing any construction or refurbishment work. To be 100% sure of what to do in your individual case, make sure to contact your local council’s team of surveyors and engineers. Consequently they will have a good look at your project to ensure that it meets all established national regulations.